1. You secretly hope that the MTA police will stop you to inspect your bag of knives.
2. You are excited when you find burn blisters on yours hands that you don’t remember happening. Wow – look at that – I didn’t even feel that!
3. “The dog ate my homework” might actually work as an excuse.
4. You’re not sure why people on the street don’t move out of your way when you announce “behind you.”
5. You think it’s extemely appropriate to dirty every dish you own when cooking at home and then remember that you don’t have a super high powered, super speed dishwasher.
6. You have accepted that your daily wardrobe consists of elastic waistband pants and an un-tailored jacket and you try to add flair to them by accessorizing with socks.
7. You have given up – completely – on your hair.
8. Your day feels out of whack if it doesn’t begin by cutting mirepoix.
9. You authomatically reach for your upper arm when in need of a pen.
10. You have a hard time saying “yes” without following it with “chef.”